The Larigan Bridle Leather Zip Wallet
The Larrigan is a zip-around large wallet and handmade in vegetable-tanned English Bridle leather. It is designed to hold up to 12 cards and has room for notes, receipts and papers along with a very useful zipped pocket to the centre. Turned edge finishing and matched thread stitching married to a simple, clean profile produces an elegant wallet that is as good for everyday use as it is special occasions.
For our zips, we use YKK EXCELLA®. This is is one of the highest quality metal zipper available on the market. (If you’ve ever wondered what that little “YKK” on your zip means, it stands for Yoshida Kōgyō Kabushiki gaisha (or 吉田工業 in Japanese).
- 12 credit card sleeves, 6 either side
- 2 note pockets
- 2 side pockets
- Creasing lines on the card pockets
- YKK EXCELLA® zip on the centre pocket
- Available in various River Collection colours
- Blind embossed with the Cavesson’s logo
- Size: 94x180x15mm
- Weight: 181g
- Our packaging displays the same attention to detail that you find in our leather goods. Your wallet arrives in a beautiful Cavesson's signature handmade presentation box, wrapped in tissue paper and sealed ready to gift, or treat yourself.
- Our Bridle leather comes from the brilliant English Leather Company in Worcestershire and smells and feels divine. Rich deep colouring and a lengthy hand-finishing process feeds the leather with waxes and tallow to produce a lustre and look that is hard to resist. With use it develops the most wonderful patina.