The Arun Bridle Leather Slim Wallet
The Arun is a slim coat wallet handmade in vegetable-tanned English Bridle leather. With card pockets cut vertically, we’ve been able to produce a narrow wallet that’s 95mm wide and that fits comfortably in your overcoat or jacket breast pocket. Turned edge finishing and matched thread stitching married to a simple, clean profile produces an elegant wallet that is as good for everyday use as it is special occasions.
For our zips, we use YKK EXCELLA®. This is one of the highest quality metal zippers available on the market. (If you’ve ever wondered what that little “YKK” on your zip means, it stands for Yoshida Kōgyō Kabushiki gaisha (or 吉田工業 in Japanese).
- 7 credit card sleeves
- 5 note pockets
- Creasing lines on the card pockets
- YKK EXCELLA® zip on the left hand side pocket
- Available in various River Collection colours
- Blind embossed with the Cavesson’s logo
- Size: 94x180x15mm
- Weight: 112g
- Our packaging displays the same attention to detail that you find in our leather goods. Your wallet arrives in a beautiful Cavesson's signature handmade presentation box, wrapped in tissue paper and sealed ready to gift, or treat yourself.
- Our Bridle leather comes from the brilliant English Leather Company in Worcestershire and smells and feels divine. Rich deep colouring and a lengthy hand-finishing process feeds the leather with waxes and tallow to produce a lustre and look that is hard to resist. With use it develops the most wonderful patina.