The Cadnam Bridle Leather Wallet
The Cadnam is a classic billfold wallet, handmade in vegetable-tanned English Bridle leather. 8 card slots and a banknote section plus side pockets provide ample space for all your needs. Turned-edge finishing and matched thread stitching married to a slimline silhouette produces an elegant and refined wallet that is as good for everyday use as it is special occasions.
- 8 credit card sleeves for your regular use cards
- 1 banknote section with leather-trimmed moire divider
- 2 internal side pockets for infrequent use cards, or access cards
- Creasing lines on the card pockets
- Available in various River Collection colour combinations
- Blind embossed with the Cavesson’s logo
- Size: 105x110x5mm
- Weight: 63g
- Our packaging displays the same attention to detail that you find in our leather goods. Your wallet arrives in a beautiful Cavesson's signature handmade presentation box, wrapped in tissue paper and sealed ready to gift, or treat yourself.
- Our Bridle leather comes from the brilliant English Leather Company in Worcestershire and smells and feels divine. Rich deep colouring and a lengthy hand-finishing process feeds the leather with waxes and tallow to produce a lustre and look that is hard to resist. With use it develops the most wonderful patina.