The Marshcourt Bridle Leather Coin Purse Wallet
The Marshcourt is a coin purse wallet, handmade in vegetable-tanned English Bridle leather. This version of the wallet comes with a useful coin purse on the right hand side, with a gusseted pocket and press stud flap closure. Turned edge finishing and matched thread stitching married to a slimline silhouette produce an elegant wallet that is as good for everyday use as it is special occasions.
- 4 credit card sleeves for your regular use cards
- 1 banknote section with leather-trimmed moire divider
- 2 internal side pockets for infrequent use cards, or access cards
- Press closure purse on right hand side
- Creasing lines on the card pockets
- Available in various River Collection colour combinations
- Blind embossed with the Cavesson’s logo
- Size: 105x110x15mm
- Weight: 79g
- Our packaging displays the same attention to detail that you find in our leather goods. Your wallet arrives in a beautiful Cavesson's signature handmade presentation box, wrapped in tissue paper and sealed ready to gift, or treat yourself.
- Our Bridle leather comes from the brilliant English Leather Company in Worcestershire and smells and feels divine. Rich deep colouring and a lengthy hand-finishing process feeds the leather with waxes and tallow to produce a lustre and look that is hard to resist. With use it develops the most wonderful patina.